Monday, February 1, 2010

The Winco Freak Show Lite


Car Full of Cans

We get into the parking lot at Winco yesterday and parked next to us was a guy with a car full of beer cans. I believe it was a K car. BeerCanGuy was neither finely groomed or faintly aromatic but looked rhe part of a Winco Can Guy.   So BeerCanGuy decides to sit there and play with the beer cans, or sort them I have no idea what he was doing but he was up to his neck in beer cans...Of course he had his driver side door open all the while as he was dropping assorted f-bombs.in his struggle with the cans.

Which Blocked My Wifes Way Out of the Car

So I kindly and maybe stupidly asked  BeerCanGuy if he could close the door so my wife could get out of the car.  Hes answer was a polite "Fuc* Sorry about that". The rest of the shopping trip went with out incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment