Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Trending Today -I am not trendy

1.Guns N’ Roses -apparently they are going on tour and lots of people care. I do not.

2.Maurice Clarett - has enrolled at Ohio State University after serving three-and-a-half years of a seven-and-a-half-year sentence for aggravated robbery (Good for him and I am surprised people care.
3.Ansel Adams Old painting found at yard sale.
4.Immigration Law -People consistently hate immigrants and Arizona
5.Sandra Bullock -Sandra Bullock to attend Teen Choice Awards

Sandra Bullock : Jesse James Using Children As Bait To Reunite
SANDRA BULLOCK WORRIES JESSE JAMES RECONCILIATION WILL RUIN CAREER
I am dumber for googling that.
6.Ivanka Trump -she has anew hand bag collection. Hold the F***ing presses,
7.Helen Mirren -Not Too Old to Pose Nude! Still don't know who she is and I do not care.
8.Home Prices -Not going anywhere.
9.Fat Joe -50 Cent Rushed To Hospital After Listening To Fat Joe. I appears no brain cells were involved here.
10.Online Education -Not sure why.

Just thought I would look whats trending and look back at it at a later time. But this was a waste of time other than knowing that Fat Joe is Fat and  and I am not missing a thing.

1 comment: